Here's a taste of the fun we had.
We laughed, we talked, we played "what animal am I thinking of" about a bagillion times, we went to the Asian market, we stuffed ourselves with Korean barbecue, we played board games, we braved the frigid tempetures and wandered along the harbor, we went to the amazing Air and Space Museum, we played the Wii, we wrestled...well, they wrestled, and we played on Rex's iphone. A LOT.
I was so impressed with how great of an uncle Rex was. He was so fun with the kids and they just adore him. He had us laughing the entire weekend. I woke up in the morning to the sound of him and the kids laughing hysterically {and it made me happy}.
Rex also helped us break in my new FUNNEL CAKE MAKER that I got for Christmas!
Did you hear that?! HaHa! I no longer have to wait for some sleezy carnival to come to town or scout out creepy food stands in search of my favoritest indulgence. Now I can have funnel cake whenever I want! Scratch that... I just started a Biggest Loser competition and I can't have any junk for 6 weeks. But THEN I can have all the funnel cake I want!
[Downtown B'more]
For some mysterious reason, Rex's pockets seemed to work much better than the kids'.
He was nice enough to share.
That's the Enola Gay behind us there. Can you believe it?! I was a bit star struck, myself.
We went to the Air and Space Museum down by the Dulles airport. We were told it was better than the Smithsonian and although I'm not sure if this is true, it sure didn't disappoint.
Andy and London reading all about his favorite plane when he was little



3 comments:
Oh, so much fun to have our hubbies home over the holidays and just have fun for a little bit. Looks like you guys had a very fun Christmas!
Is it wrong that I am chuckling at those lower lips with sad tears in my eyes at the same time.
That last picture is heartbreaking.
How fun for you guys to have your family visit.
Sweet! When are we coming over for Funnel Cake?!?!
I love that last pic of your kids. You guys have been spoiled lately with fun visitors.
Post a Comment