(and didn't pay a dime)
Someone might like cupcakes
Someone is in big trouble. BIG.
Someone(s) had a check-up with daddy the dentist this week
{No cavities!}
Someone is a fan of her new (hand-me-down) *light up* princess boots
Someone was proud of the amount of pistachios she put away
(and wanted to show grandma)
Someone LOVES playing on big brother's bed
Someone started teaching again!!
Someone's goin' thug
Someone is obsessed with Crisco
(and thinks that just because there's a picture of cookies on the outside, there are cookies on the inside)
Someone is very sweet every Sunday and gets the kids and I all cozy on our separate heater vents after church... and then makes us grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch... and then sneaks a picture of me when I fell asleep...



4 comments:
Oh how I wish I was there to go to one of your classes!
I had to laugh about the Crisco. When I was little, my mom had a big tub of it that had a slice of cherry pie on the label. I put my hand in and pulled out a handful and put it in my mouth. Disgusting.
Oh and tell Andy to stop coloring on the back of the seats of the car.
I love what you discover when you crawl in the backseats of the car! Ewww!
Such a cute post, Becky. I will say that my favorite is Lexi at her "dentist's appointment" in sunglasses. She couldn't fit the diva bill any more if she tried. I love it. Can't wait to see you guys this week! Lucy is very excited to play with her cousin. -kate
Post a Comment