Thank goodness those neighbors moved! Now maybe you guys can actually get some sleep yourselves.
What a fun active family you have! I am always curious to know what our neighbors hear...but don't dare introduce myself in case I welcome myself to comnplaints!
I am sure they just felt left out of all the fun...just kidding. I love Lex's expression! She's so proud of herself.
You guys are always doing the most fun things! I seriously just check out you rblog any time I'm looking for a fun family idea! -Bethany
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank goodness those neighbors moved! Now maybe you guys can actually get some sleep yourselves.
What a fun active family you have! I am always curious to know what our neighbors hear...but don't dare introduce myself in case I welcome myself to comnplaints!
I am sure they just felt left out of all the fun...just kidding. I love Lex's expression! She's so proud of herself.
You guys are always doing the most fun things! I seriously just check out you rblog any time I'm looking for a fun family idea! -Bethany
Post a Comment