Monday, January 7, 2008

May I please have your attention!

Uh hum. tap tap tap. Is this thing on? I have a very important announcement to make. I know some of you are looking at your watches and wondering when #3 will come along. I'm so sorry to disappoint but I just have to make sure we are all clear. I am NOT pregnant!! Repeat, NOT pregnant. That is all.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Funny post! Were you getting stares at your belly to see if you are starting to look fat? You aren't by any means.

Nate and Lori said...

WHAT!?!?!? You sure tricked me...I almost started screaming. What inspired such a post?

Haskins said...

Are you trying? do you want a third during dental school?

Lisa Dean said...

I am...and its a girl. I'll wait for you to catch up;)

AJ said...

Victims of the rumor wagon eh?

Dr. J said...

We'll have to see what we can do about that.

claire said...

Ok, I have had that feeling before too! I need to make a similar announcement....
And who is Dr. Hermie!!!