Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rhino Man













So I have the cutest mom ever! She made Isaac this little rhino vest for his birthday. He LOVES it and noticed that it protects him from the water when I squirt his hair with the squirt bottle, along with many other cool features. I thinks he imagines his amazing grandma hunting down a rhino, spearing and then skinning it. Thanks mom! It brings out the true rhino in him. (For those who aren't with it, Isaac has declared his name to be Jason Rhinoceros.)


















What's up doc? Lex used to stick things (shredded paper, food, foam, etc.) up her nose and in her ears all the time. Sometimes I wouldn't even know it was there 'til she sneezed it out. Thankfully she's grown out of it.... :)

4 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

What a cute and creative grandma!

Haskins said...

That is so cute!! your mom is so sweet!! I miss your family I havent seen them for years!!

Cherie said...

Becky, I don't know if you remember me or not :) we were in the same ward in Provo with the Fogelquists. I can't believe how big your little ones have gotten. You let me hold your sweet Lexi when she was just a few weeks old. She is so precious :) So is little Isaac....he is such a handsome guy! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that you guys look wonderful! Good luck in Baltimore. Jared served his mission there and thoroughly enjoyed it. We're actually moving to Colorado in April....this will be our 7th move in not quite 4 years....much like you guys from what i read! :) Hope you guys are doing well! :)

Peterson Fam said...

Lexi is hilarious! And your mom is the best! I haven't checked your blog in awhile, but it is always very entertaining with fun pictures and great stories. You guys know how to party! -Bethany