Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas













I think I get a bit lazier each year. This year I only made the kids pajama pants. The thing is, it's cheaper and so much easier to just go buy them some pj's but the old fashion part of really enjoys sewing them. I found these cute little knitted socks, that matched perfectly, for a buck!


















After we opened our pj's on Christmas Eve, we made a sorry attempt to act out the Nativity. Isaac thought being the donkey was much cooler than playing Joseph. So Lexi was a single Mary, "with child", riding a donkey that she eventually ended up wrestling. Notice baby Jesus' foot sticking out of her collar.













Christmas morning was wonderful. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the kids excitement and open presents at our own pace.


















I did some post-Halloween shopping this year so the kids received quite a few dress ups from Santa. Isaac got this knight one and spiderman. Lexi got Belle, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella.














Evidence that Santa and his reindeer were here. These 2 were bouncing off the walls. It was fun to have them both old enough to feed off each others excitement.














One of Lexi's faves was this vanity I found for $3. You better watch out though because she'll put makeup on anyone or anything that moves! Even Daddy and Isaac have had their share .....and it's really hard to get off!

1 comment:

Nate and Lori said...

The pajamas turned out so cute! Did you switch out Lexi's fabric? Sometime you'll have to show me how to make them.