Sunday, January 13, 2008

A new man

I cannot believe that my first born child is 5 years old! I still remember, so clearly, the day that I held him in my arms and saw his handsome little face for the first time. Isaac has brought so much joy to my life and gave me the title I proudly answer to: "Mom". I am so proud of the little person he's turned out to be. What a great kid!

















What a fun day this was for Jason Rhinocerous. We celebrated Isaac's birthday with some of the leftover batman cupcakes that he was so excited to share with his preschool class.




















Thanks so much to everyone who sent gifts, cards, and called Isaac on his special day. He loved all that attention! We are definitely spoiled by such loving friends and family.


















You should've seen this kid bowl. He was on fire! He'd run up the lane all hunched over, with a ball that was way too heavy, and chuck it with a huge thud. And he was TOTALLY rock'n out to the sweet tunes. The teenage girls bowling next to us noticed his intense head banging and air guitar and were really cute with him.
































And here's the gang (minus Paul and Melanie who had to put cute baby James to bed). These guys are seriously like family to us. We just love them so much. They've kind of filled in for the aunts and uncles Isaac and Lexi miss so much in Utah. What would we do without them?

1 comment:

Nate and Lori said...

I'm so glad that it all worked out that that we did get to go bowling. We will definitely have to do it again sometime!