Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bye Mom and Dad!













We miss you already!!













After their cruise, my parents were able to spend one more day with us before heading home. Here we are at Mt. Vernon which overlooks the Potomac River. We were also able to squeeze in a trip to see the Holocaust Museum.













Speaking of squeezing....
Thanks for visiting us Mom and Dad. We loved having you! We'll see you in July!

3 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Ah...now I'm sad. Just like on Dumb and Dumber, "I hate Goodbyes"

Haskins said...

Oh that is so hard!! I feel for you. When any family would leave Moscow it was so hard for me!!

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

Yeah for family coming in to town! How fun. Aden keeps asking to go home to Utah to visit G-mas and G-pas. It is hard to only see them every once in a while, but it makes those times together so much more precious.