Monday, April 7, 2008

Wanted



Caucasion male.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Scars/Marks: Belly button
Aliases: Jason Rhinoceros, Izzy Snake-Eyes, The Playgound Caper, Hard Nosed Johnson, Jason the Maltempered



ISAAC JOHNSON IS WANTED FOR TIME OUT VIOLATIONS, ARMED ROBBERY, AND FOR HAVING A FOUL DISPOSITION IN BOTH UTAH AND MARYLAND. DURING 2008, JOHNSON ALLEGEDLY PICKED ON AND HARASSED HIS YOUNGER SISTER OUTSIDE A MOVIE THEATER AND THEN FLED WITH HER COOKIES AT PLASTIC SWORDPOINT.

I just had to post this warrant created by our good friend James and his expertise Photoshopping skills. I thought it was so funny! (If you're confused, see previous post.) My sweet little boy has turned into a madman. Where did I go wrong? What could I have done differently? How did this happen?!

3 comments:

Memorable Wrappers said...

Just for the record, Paul wrote most of the stuff for the wanted poster. I just did the Photoshop magic.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! What a keeper!

The Long Family said...

HILARIOUS!