Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ocean City 5K













Jessica, Kristy, Tiffany, Lori and Me. This weekend was so much fun! The 5 us piled into Jessica's Pilot and headed for Ocean City where we participated in a 5K . We stayed one night so it was a nice little get away and very refreshing to have a some girl time chatting, laughing, shopping........and a little running. :) Maybe next year I can get it together enough to do a half marathon. Probably not.




















































10 comments:

Lisa said...

Man, I'm jealous! It's looks like you guys had a blast!

Parkinson Family said...

What a fun trip! Go you! A girl getaway sounds like a perfect yearly activity.

Nate and Lori said...

good thing you were taking some pictures. you forgot to mention the part about how you smoked us all in the race???

Bloom Family said...

So, you smoked everyone, huh? Imagine if you would have been training :)

Haskins said...

Wow that is amazing you can run a 5k that would be so hard!! I can barley run a mile. You look so beautiful in all your pictures!

Molly said...

I would die if I had to run that far! Way to go!!!

Lisa Dean said...

What a fun weekend, well all but the running. You look beautiful!

Monica Kauwe said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me. 5K's are so fun!

Starley Family said...

Way to go Beck!!!

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

What a fun girl weekend. Katie Leale invited me last year, but I was barely pregnant and sick, not ready to run anywhere. Maybe next year when I don't have a nursing baby!