Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Before and After




































Note: images may be dramatized. (In fact, the angry expression in the "before" picture, is because Isaac didn't appreciate how hard I was laughing at his grandma styled hair-do.)
So look what we did on a whim yesterday! I miss his little curls but the long hair was so hot/cold for me. Some days I loved it and others I hated. It still takes me a minute to recognize this cool dude when he comes around a corner. What do you think?

14 comments:

Paul said...

Short blond haired dudes get all the chicks

Lisa said...

Wow! It's so crazy to see him blond and short, especially after I saw him yesterday morning. He's a little hottie!

Lisa Dean said...

I love Isaac’s hair. How grown up of him to sit still long enough for the color to process. Is Andy next? Maybe you can do Andy's hair like Tyler’s hair was our Junior year.

Dr. J said...

Man that boy has good genes, if I do say so myself.

Mike said...

I think you should have gone more with a faux-hawk, but this looks good too.

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

What a dang good lookin' boy! I love it! I love curls too, but hey...they always grow back! It's so fun! Good job Becky!:)

Becky said...

Yeah, um, I'm not sure what I was thinking when I bleached it. It wasn't until Andy's reaction that I realized that Isaac's probably a little young. I guess I'm just so used to coloring hair that it didn't even occur to me. Maybe I've bleached my OWN hair one too many times! Um....oops, I mean....it's totally natural.

The Gibby's said...

I think he is one handsome dude. Man, does he have a girlfriend? I am on the market. Oh, and hey Beck-- my blondeness is like totally natural to. :o)

Nate and Lori said...

He looks like Napoleon Dynamite in the first picture.

katierasmussen said...

That picture is hilarious!!!! His hair is a perfect change for spring. He's a doll. How fun that your parents got to come out and see where you live!! I bet your kids LOVED having them around. And how lucky for them to be there while the cherry blossoms were out. I have always wanted to see that in person. I can't wait to hear about your parents cruise! Haley told be about it and it sure sounds like they'll have a great time. They deserve it!

Darice Auston said...

I do love the face. Good thing he got the cut in time for soccer to start so he could have a cool nickname!

Molly said...

His angry face is awesome!

Starley Family said...

He looks so grown up. Pretty stylish.

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

Wow, he went from little boy to little man. Very cute. Maybe you can teach me how to cut Aden's hair, I need help. You are so talented.