Friday, April 25, 2008

Hey ladies!!







Have you tried it? Almay Smart Shade.... I don't know why I feel the need to review products on my blog, but when I find something I like I want to share with my fellow, hard working American friends, such as yourself. Now, I'm not the type to wear a lot of makeup. In fact, I hate wearing foundation but I will use this from time to time and I love it. For instance, yesterday I took the kids to the park and although I was responsible enough to lather my kids in sunscreen, I neglected to put it on myself. Oops. Due to the, "Paris Hilton sunglasses" (as Andy calls them) I was wearing, I ended up getting a sunburn that left me resembling a raccoon. Anywho, I used a bit of this stuff and it really evened out my skin without feeling thick or cakey. It actually looks and feels just like moisturizer and really blends to match your skin. It has SPF 15 and is really light so it's perfect for summer. Check it out.

1 comment:

Haskins said...

That is funny "your Pairs Hilton" glasses" I love that!! Sorry you got burned! At least it was warm enough that you could