Thursday, August 14, 2008

More of the Moun'ns

I would've said 'mountain', but we were in Utah, after all.






























This cool tube had built in water guns and you better believe Isaac was following everyone around giggling and squirting them whether they wanted to get wet or not.
























Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it :) ) he tipped and the glacier cold water wiped that smile right off his face.
























Is that my five year old on the loose with a hatchet? Oh my. Good thing I didn't see this. Don't worry, he still has all 10 functioning digits.

















Isaac's favorite song is Last Kiss by Pearl Jam and coincidentally it's one of the few songs I can fumble through on the guitar. He loves to belt out the melody as I play. "Oh where, oh where, can my baby be..."

















All together now, "AAAWWWWW".
















The kids played in this creek for hours while Andy was being uncle-of-the-year taking each kid fishing one at a time. See them waaay in the background there?
























This is Andy's beautiful sister Shauna. Yes, she's American. Yes, she's caucasion. Yes, they came from the same mother AND father. No, I have no idea why she looks ethnic. She just does! You know that's a compliment, right Shauna? I'm so lucky to have in-laws that I love like my own sisters.





































The end.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Can we rewind this summer and do it again?