
That's a family O' lurps right there. We are all a little on the tall side.

I often get asked if these two are twins.

Meet my beautiful sister Katie, or Katie Kat as we like to call her. We were lucky enough to have her live with us for a while so we all have a special connection with her. My kids just adore her and Andy loves to pester her. She lives a couple hours away (city remains anonymous to protect the innocent -with all do respect you could be a crazy person) so we all get really excited when she comes to play.

Trying to work off the 10 lbs I've gained since we've been here. All this junk food and eating out with friends is catching up with me I guess. Confession: I had ice cream 3 times yesterday. Shhhh.

I had lunch with my best friends from beauty school, Amy and Hauni, the other day. Good to see you girlies! Anyhoo, our waiter brought us boxes for our leftovers but when he saw my plate he said, "Oh, I'll get you a smaller box. I didn't know how much you could pack away." Um, thanks dude. No tip for you!

Taking a spin on Cody's sweet new bike. I was a little scared but I did better than last time. I tried to grab the handle bars and put my foot down while making a turn. Oops.



6 comments:
Way cute family pics. It seems like its been forever since we've seen you guys. I hope your vacation was fun. We need to get together and hang out soon.
It was so fun to see you today! You look beautiful like always!! Wish we could get together again. Maddi has so much fun with your kids!! Thanks again for lunch that was so much fun!
I love Isaac's hair, it is great. All of you have great hair, you're just a great hair family.
Love the family pic. Hooray for a new pose...the only one we could ever come up with before was the straight line one. And I know that you have not gained 10lbs. You look fantastic. If you can get away with ice cream 3 times a day, I say go for it.
Hey Becky Your Blog is so cute. It was really fun seeing you at the park. You are such an awesome and beautiful girl I am glad that you and Lisa are such good friends. I am also glad that Lisa lets me inherit her friends as my own:)
What a punk that waiter is. I'm laughing because it wasn't me, but what nerve! It's only because you don't show that you can eat like that and get away with it. That's why I don't like you :-)
PS-Get back to Maryland please!
Post a Comment