
So last night my sisters and I thought we'd go check out the Twilight party at Barnes and Noble. It was insane. There were lines of frazzled females everywhere. Yes, there were a few guys (pitifully dressed as Edward) probably trying to score some ladies. Not a bad idea but come on, no one can compare to Edward. Although I have had several people tell me Andy would make a good Edward. He has the hair color, the strapping good looks, the pasty white skin... Well, I guess it's not THAT pasty. It just looks like he's wearing a white t-shirt when he's shirtless. :) Gotta love a solid farmer tan, right Drew?
Anyhoo, it got me really excited to read the new book. Do you have yours?



4 comments:
oh yeah! I picked it up at Walmart early on saturday morning! It was a stree free operation.
How fun! Jared came home from Barnes and Noble the other night with all 3 of the books. I'm excited to start reading!
p.s. Mackenzi has a bag of pink m&m's for you for guessing her birth date!
I'm trying to take it slow so I can make it last. I'm on about page300 but it's killing me not to just read the whole thing in one sitting. There are a lot of mixed reviews on the book, but I'm lovin it!!
I finally finished New Moon and will be reading Eclipse on the flight to AZ tomorrow. Maybe Breaking Dawn on the flight back?
Post a Comment