Thursday, July 23, 2009

5 already?!


Lexi had one birthday wish this year and that was simply to be "da boss".


It's a day we've been anticipating and talking about for months now. She's planned and re-planned her party I don't even know how many times but the one request that remains consistent is that there be "none boys". :)


We started the day with some delectable crepes made by grandma and then Lex lead us all on a treasure hunt planned by Andy.


Then she and I made cupcakes together and she got to be the head chef. Good thing there were only 3 steps because it was a little Hell's Kitchen-ish.




We all got to use her handy dandy frosting contraption to decorate our own cupcake. Andy was stoked.



She can't wait to try out her new birthday presents playing soccer this fall!

2 comments:

Darice Auston said...

Scout had an "unbirthday" wish to be "da boss." I should have limited it to just one day out of the year. Smart. I'll have to remember that one!

Happy birthday Lex!

The Gibby's said...

Cute stuff. I love that she wanted to be "da boss." So Lex. We love you Lexie and we hope you had a VERY Happy Birthday!!!