Every Friday evening at the Hunt Valley Shopping Center, there's a free little outdoor concert. The Auston's took us to it last year a couple times and we had so much fun. We just bring some treats, a couple lawn chairs and kick back while the kids dance themselves to exhaustion.
The band was called Fools and Horses and Kenz thought the lead singer was delicious. I don't know about that, but we liked their music so much we bought their CD.
...although it put London right to sleep... (actually she never wakes up)
The band members were all really cool guys. They noticed how intense Isaac was playing the air drums (I thought his little arms might fall off!) so their drummer gave him his sticks after the concert. Of coarse Isaac thinks they are the coolest thing EVER and has been playing on my furniture all weekend.
My mom and Kenzie flew home Saturday afternoon :( but before they left we took a little walk up the street to Rita's.
You can't visit Baltimore and not try Rita's after all.
We didn't really have any plans for the evening so we called the Parks family at the last minute to come over and play games and watch some fireworks. We are so excited that they are moving just up the street from us!
The kids loved doing sparklers and catching lightning bugs until it was dark enough to light the fireworks. We had a lot of fun and it was a great ending to a great weekend.



2 comments:
Thats really neat about the concerts at the Hunt Valley Mall. I never knew about it. We may just have to check it out. I am impressed how many things you have done with a newborn! Way to go!
I'm so glad you posted about those concerts! We went a ton our first year out here but I had totally forgotten about them! Definitely something we should do in August, eh!!
Post a Comment