
Yup, she's a keeper!


London couldn't have timed her birth any better. She was actually born on Andy's last day of clinic, right before his month long break. It has been so nice to have him around and we've had a lot of fun doing things as a family -like going to the pool.

We signed up for the summer reading program and go to the library every week. The kids and I really enjoy reading The Magic Tree House books together.



6 comments:
Beck you look so good! Your family is so adorable!!! I miss you guys!
Oh, she is so precious! I'm so glad you guys are having a great summer. It seems like the adjustment is going well. Are your kids crazy about her?
We just got into the Magic Treehouse books too and we are having soooo much fun with them. I wish our kids were still playing together all the time and could chatter about Jack and Annie together.
Do you have to look that good after just giving birth...that puts a lot of pressure on me ya know!
London is so adorable. I can't wait to see her in person.
I must say that I'm impressed with you already being out and about. You make it look so easy.
Your little family is so cute! Its still hasn't sunk in that you have a new baby around there. I need to come bring dinner sometime this week. What day is good?
So fun to see all your new updates! I can't believe how quickly London is changing!! Don't let her grow up completely before we get back! :)
Post a Comment