Thursday, July 9, 2009

White Marsh Beach


So far this has been an action packed summer. We've been on several outings that I haven't yet blogged about so I'm just going to quickly throw some pictures on here. This is at White Marsh Beach. Our good friends James and Amy invited us a few weeks ago but as we were driving out there, the weather was crazy! It was raining so hard we could barely see out of the windshield and I wondered why we were even going. Apparently a tornado even touched down in the area but we didn't know about that until after, thank goodness. Anyway, as soon as we pulled up to the park, the sky cleared and all of the sudden it was a bright, beautiful day.



Pardon our white trashy-ness. Because the weather was so awful when we left home, we weren't planning on staying which is why none of us were in our swim suits and Lexi was topless.



Just look at that dive! James was so good to play catch with the Isaac and build sand castles with Lexi. They think he's the coolest!



A G.Q. moment



The boys -who BBQed some delicious burgers for us, btw



The girls -thank goodness I've lost a few pounds since then! This was the day after I was supposed to be induced. Now I currently just look like I'm 5 months pregnant instead of 9.


On the way home from the beach we stopped at a big field and caught a bunch of fire flies for our little friend Charlie, the toad. We even bought him a new cage and everything! Unfortunately, when we went to feed him we found poor Charlie sprawled on his back and slightly shriveled. Poor Charlie.

1 comment:

Bloom Family said...

We're glad you guys decided to go despite the rain, so we wouldn't chicken out! :) We had a lot of fun, thanks for coming! And, yes, we're ready to go again! I'm glad you guys liked Cascade Falls. Can you believe how close it is? BTW, you look great!