Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cheers













Nate, this picture was taken solely to make you jealous. pst.....It's a cherry lime-ade, in case you hadn't guessed. Mwah ha ha ha.

6 comments:

Haskins said...

That is so fun that your parents came to visit!!! They look the same as I have remembered them!! You guys are the travling family! So Fun!!

Nate and Lori said...

I just showed Nate and he turned his head and said "I don't want to hear it." Glad to know you're thinking of him! I guess he'll just have to wait 6 weks until we go to AZ.

Molly said...

I'm so jealous that you went to Gettysburg! I love doing stugg like that!

Molly said...

I meant I love doing STUFF like that, not stugg:)

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Poor Nate, now that is just mean!! :)

Lis said...

Little did you know you made more than Nate jealous!!! :) We LOVE Cherry Lime-ades! Did you see the all Sonics in So. Carolina? I can't believe we didn't stop for one! What were we thinking!?