Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bon Appetite

So I try to be good. I really do. I make sure I'm not hungry when I go to the grocery store so I don't buy a lot of junk food or soda. The problem is, sometimes I get a sweet tooth and in my desperation to spike my blood sugar level through the roof, I come up with some pretty interesting concoctions, such as this one:













Try this...
Step 1-retrieve desired amount of Ritz, whole wheat crackers, from packaging sleeve
Step 2-apply ample amount of creamy PB of choice onto said Ritz, whole wheat crackers
Step 3-sprinkle frozen chocolate mini morsels o'er this heavenly snack Step 4-shove the whole blasted thing in your mouth and enjoy!
Delish!

3 comments:

Hauni said...

mmmmmmmmm....that looks really good! I will eat anything that has peanut butter and chocolate chips on it. I love to freeze choc. chips (semi-sweet of course)or peanut m&m's and mix them in with popcorn. It's my favorite snack (or meal!)

Lindsey, J.D. said...

That is so funny! I am the same way - we usually don't have junk around but sometimes I just have to find some sugar! Usually I end up opening up a package of graham crackers and store-bought frosting, which we seem to keep around, and then making a little snack out of that. I'm sure you could add your frozen morsels to it for your chocolate fix and make it quite the treat!

The Long Family said...

I love this post!! One day my mom and I were craving something but we couldn't put our finger on it - she wanted salty and I wanted sweet. We ended up putting peanut butter between two ritz crackers and dipping the whole thing in chocolate!! IT was heaven!!!