
What's that you ask? Well, let me define it for you.
Coulrophobia: an abnormal or exaggerated fear of clowns. Never had it. Never really believed it truly existed......until I met this guy. Wow. Craziest clown I've ever seen. He truly was scary. When he'd talk I would just stare blankly because I honestly had NO IDEA what he saying. Or if it was even in English. Or if HE was really a SHE, for that matter. Crazy circus folk.
Here's a shout out to the Blooms who invited us to the circus and got us a great deal on tickets. We had a blast. Isaac's favorite act was the motorcyclists spinning 'round and 'round in this little sphere. I thought the little metal ball was too small for one motorcyclist yet somehow they squeezed 3 in there! I was holding my breath the whole time, absolutely sure that I was going to witness a major catastrophe and the deaths of these 3 insane dare devils. Miraculously, they all exited unharmed.
Lexi's favorite act were the elephants, which were really cool (if you could pull your eyes away from the leopard print, thong leotards the show girls were wearing! Yikes!) One elephant actually did a head stand. Did you know they could do that?
My favorite was the trapeze acrobats. These tiny, delicate little dudes could do some amazing flips and twists that, once again, kept me on the edge of my seat waiting for one of them to come flying into my lap.
I'm not sure what Andy liked the best but I'm pretending it wasn't the elephant show girls. :)



2 comments:
I have to admit, the clowns at this circus were a little ... scary. Not quite sure where they picked these clowns up, but then again, it is a circus, so what should we expect? :)Thanks for coming with us, we had a fun time!
There were girls in leopard print thong leotards? Man, I always miss the good stuff.
Post a Comment