Friday, May 23, 2008

More than you wanted to know?

My family has had a lot of fun with this questionnaire so I thought I'd post these questions rather than the ones I was tagged with. Hope you don't mind, Amy. It was just easier...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Gag
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? If I had I wouldn't admit it!
3. Do you own a gun? No. What in the world would I do with it? Shoot somebody, I guess.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I order Cherry lime-ade. mmmmm
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nervous enough that I I never go :)
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Only edible at baseball games or camping.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Mixed nuts -hilarious!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Strawberry banana smoothie
9. Can you do push ups? Psh. It's part of my job.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Cubic zirconia earrings -go with anything
12. Favorite hobby? Exercise of any kind
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Narcolepsy is more like it.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm a perfectionist
16. Middle name? Sadly, no.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment... I'm glad I cut my hair, The house is too quiet...what's Lexi into? When will I see my husband again?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? A reading workbook for Isaac, a cookie for...uh...Lexi, flowers to make Lex hair clips
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, crystal light, diet coke
20. Current worry? Where should I send Isaac to school?
21. Current hate right now? Being a single parent
22. Favorite place to be? Snuggling in the morning with Andy and my kids
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Dancing with Isaac and eating too much
24. Where would you like to go? Ahhhhhh, Switzerland, how I miss thee.
25. Name three people who will complete this? Well since I haven't decided who I'm sending it too....
26. Do you own slippers? Several. My feet are always cold
27. What shirt are you wearing? Black. I always wear black on rainy days.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not particularly
29. Can you whistle? Have you heard me whistle zipidee doo dah?
30. Favorite color? Green (in the olive family) Love to wear it and decorate with it.
31. Would you be a pirate? What the? What kind of question is that?
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Not a singer. Your welcome, neighbors.
33. Favorite girl's name? Lily
34. Favorite boy's name? Ian
35. What's in your pocket right now? Used tissue ,as always ,since having kids.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Isaac's soccer game this morning. Always entertaining.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Uh,did I have anything other than white?
38. Worst injury you've ever had? It's pathetic. Elbow wound at girls camp.
39. Do you love where you live? There's lots to love and lots to not.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? I plead the 5th!!!!
42. How many dogs have you had? No dogs. Only cats, rabbits, gerbils, fish, parakeets...ugh.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Why? Are you confessing?
45. What is your favorite book? Here Be Dragons
46. What is your favorite candy? Any chocolate/pb combo
47. Favorite Sports Team? Orioles
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Another One Bites the Dust
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? ZZZZZZZZZZ
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Poor Andy is just coming to bed at 4:30 AM. That sucks.

8 comments:

Elissa said...

Becky!!! Hey there! I'm so glad Hailey finally has a blog and then found yours! Hope you guys are doing well! Visit our blog anytime... www.utahnewcomer.blogspot.com

Summer said...

Becky,
You make me laugh. These are the most random, yet highly entertaining questions. I didn't know your middle name was Sadly No. That's very random. And you cut your hair? Short? I can't wait to see what you did! Was it done on an impulse? That's when I usually change mine! Anyway, thanks for the entertainment!

Monica Kauwe said...

Did you really cut your hair?

Becky said...

Oops. So sorry to disappoint. I guess I should clarify... I lobbed off a good 4 inches is all. So it's still long (bra strap length -that's for you Brett) but just not Crystal Gayle long. I was trying to hold out and have it done in Utah but I'm to impulsive and couldn't wait. It was just too heavy and flat, wouldn't hold curl, hard to comb, etc. And now I'm going to save loads on conditioner!

Haskins said...

Becky, your answers are so funny to read! I love it! That was fun to read that! Thanks

Stace said...

You cut your hair?!!! I have to see photos!!! Glad to see I am not the only one that buys treats for err...Katelyn.

Lisa Dean said...

Ooh I like your new back ground it's really cute.

Nate and Lori said...

Love the new background! I guess I've officially been replaced now...you don't even need me to help you with blogging. How sad. :( Why do I never see you anymore?