Monday, May 12, 2008

Mama Mia

Tonight I was telling my yoga class a cute little story about Isaac and they thought it was pretty funny so I thought I'd share with all my fellow blog stalkers. That's you. I was in my bathroom yesterday, fixing my hair when Isaac comes in with his head down and slumped shoulders. He quietly confessed, "Mommy? Daddy took me to the store yesterday to buy you some chocolate for Mothers Day, but I bought me a treat instead." He was feeling really guilty about it until I suggested he give me a hug for Mothers Day instead. Problem solved.

2 comments:

Haskins said...

That is so funny!! At least he was honest. Hope you had a happy mothers day. your amazing mom!
Love ya

rexandkate said...

When Haley told me about this story on Sunday I laughed pretty hard. The whole picture is really easy to imagine and poor Lex--all she wanted was to be in the front and center and all she got was a little wave. She definitely gets an "A" for effort. I can't wait to see you guys!

Kate