Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Mum"s the word















3 reasons I'm thankful to be a "Mum". Yes, you read that right. I have 3 children. Just joking, Drew. I'm very thankful to have a husband who knows that a smoothie maker and a clean house rocks flowers, anyday.
What a wonderful day this was for me. It started out with Andy making me French Toast for breakfast and my kids showering, dressing and getting their hair done without complaining. I know! Then during sacrament meeting, the primary children sang a little song about Mothers. Andy and I always get a good kick out of watching our kids mouth words to a song they don't know or stand there picking their nose or whatever, and this time was no different. Isaac did great. He knew the words and sang right to me the whole time. But Lexi, who was on the 2nd row, was doing her best to wiggle her way into the first row. The kids in front did an excellent job boxing her out. :) I could just see her one little eye between children when she stuck her little hand through the crack to wave at me. I had a good chuckle over that. After church Andy made us lunch and we took a family nap! I know!!! That happens like, never! All four of us snugglin' in my bed.














My spot was riiiiiiiiight about there. Between Isaac and Andy. We finished off the day in great company with the Edman's and the Hill's enjoying a little chocolatey goodness. Why can't it be mothers day, everyday?

2 comments:

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

You are such a cute mom! You said you are going to cut your hair? I lost some hair after Britain was born and so my hair seemed thinner and tangled. I cut it a little below my shoulders and I liked it, but I'm growing it out again for a while! When it comes to my hair...I'm such a wussy!

Amanda C said...

Wow! its been like 12 years since I have seen you. You look great! And your family is adorable. Congratualtions.