Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Twilight
Is anyone as excited as I am about the Twilight movie coming out in December?!! I'm thinking 'girls night out'. Are you with me ladies?! I was a little worried that it might not meet my expectations. Mostly because the casting would be so difficult. To find a guy as beautiful as Edward is, in my mind? Impossible! But the trailer looks really good so I'm willing to take the risk and watch it. I can't wait!
I know I'm a little behind, but I just finished reading Eclipse yesterday and I LOVED it! If you haven't read the Twilight books yet, and are planning on it, then stop reading this post because I don't want to ruin anything for you.
...So I have this problem of getting a little too emotionally involved in books and movies. When I finish a book, I'm often down for several days because I miss the characters. I know it's ridiculous. Sometimes I even develop an itty bitty crush on the starring romantic hero (don't worry, Andy knows it's innocent). When I finished New Moon, I was sobbing and went upstairs where Drew was studying and tried to explain why I was so sad. "Because Bella is in love with Edward, who is a vampire, and her best friend Jacob Black, who is a werewolf, is in love with her too and he's so sweet and nice and he's so sad that Bella chose Edward instead of him and blah blah blah..." All Andy could do is hug me and laugh. I know, I'm pathetic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh Becky! I'm so glad you posted that...I didn't know it was coming out this year! I'm so interested to see how it turns out...It seems kind of eerie in a good way!
Thanks for the preview!
Alright, you have to get your hands on a copy of Stephenie's newest book (out yesterday)! I'm not that far into it and I'm hooked already!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets wrapped up in the characters lives too!
Thanks for the spoiler alert! I did not read your post because I do still need to finish those books. Thanks for doing my hair! it looks great!
No wonder why your haven't posted for a little while...you've been reading. I know what you mean about getting overly wrapped up in a book. When I get a chance to read my kids have to fend for themselves. To me Edward doesn't really work in the role, looks alone, but I think they did a good job on Bella.
So funny cause actually 2 weeks ago when Haley and Matt were over for sunday dinner I told Haley to mark her calender now for DEC 12th. We can't wait!!!!! Her next books comes out in like 3 months and then 3 more months the movie yahoo!! I seriously had withdrawls after I was done with eclipse, part of it is because I love the chracters and part of it was because as a stay at home mom, I could escape to a whole different world for a little while each day when I was reading, it was like a little break. Anyway, hope you don't mind, I want to post that trailor on my blog:)
I am TOTALLY in for a girl's night to see this movie! I am VERY excited about it!
Post a Comment