Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chinny chin chin
















Ever wonder where Lexi got that cute little dimple in her chin? Meet my handsome Grandpa C. This is the hardest working man you will ever meet but he is still so much fun. I remember playing 'last hits' with him as a kid. After a fun day of visiting my grandparents and playing with cousins, all 8 of us kids would be piling into the Burb (the fire red Suburban, that is) and he would come up from behind and tap one of us on the shoulder and yell, "Last hits!" and take off running up the street. We'd all be cheering on whichever sibling was chasing him down but he'd always win. He's miraculously fast for a senior citizen, I'd say.

6 comments:

The Gibby's said...

Ha! I totally remember that Beck! We were worried he was going to have a heart attack or something, but instead- he out ran us!

Darice Auston said...

Hey Becky--looks like you got the bunny of your glasses before visiting the fam. Chicken!

Darice Auston said...

Of course, I meant "Off"

Haskins said...

Looks like you had a fun time!! Look at you rowing the boat! Way to go!

Molly said...

Wow, you have been having fun! I can't believe how much Andy and his bro look like each other! I thought Andy had grown out his hair!

Nate and Lori said...

What a great picture. I have my Grandpa's elf ear and I wish that we had a picture together. Your grandpa looks very sweet. Your trip looks amazing.