Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shoulders of steel




















So a lot of you have asked if it's hard for me to color my own hair. Well, see for yourself. All you have to do prop a full length mirror against the wall, tie a hand held mirror to an ironing board, and place a hair trolley behind said mirror to keep it from swinging. It's just that simple! And it's a great shoulder workout. Drew laughs at me every time I set up this hair coloring contraption but I say he wouldn't be laughing if I was paying someone else 100 bucks to do it for me. I know it looks ridiculous but hey, this is how it's done for now. Just don't look too closely because obviously, I really can't see how it looks back there!

5 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Hey, that is pretty darn impressive Becky!

Nate and Lori said...

Looks pretty handy to me. and really, wouldn't you rather buy a tank of gas than go to a salon?

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

You are so talented. I am very impressed.

Hauni said...

This is hilarious! Aaron gets so nervous every time I color my hair because he knows I will need help with the back foils! Luckily Amy has been helping me out with it lately. BTW - we miss you!

The Gibby's said...

You've always had a knack for being creative Beck, but really?