
So after about 5 hours of swimming, and all the human raisins climbed out of the pool, we went on a family hike. It was beautiful up there. We saw lots of deer and 2 moose up close. Too close for comfort if you ask me. But, I've really missed the mountains. In fact, when I saw the Wasatch Mts. out the window on our flight here, I got all teary eyed. I guess I didn't realize how much I associate them with home.

I love this picture of my sister Katie, Lex and my mom. I think I'll title it 3 girls in green.

WE LOVE YOU KYLE!!!! And deep down you know you love us too.

So if you enlarge this picture you can see the 2 moose (or is it meese?) :) on the right.



4 comments:
Yay for being with family! I can not wait for August to roll around so we can go to NM! Keep us updated while you're gone so we know what's happening with you for the eternity that you are gone :)
It looks like you are having such a great time back at home! I am glad you got to go back for so long!!!
It's so fun to see your family again!! The girls do look so cute in their green. Kyle is so cute, and old I can't believe it. Thanks so much for coming the other day, we just love you guys!
Crazy moose! Those things are so ornery--worse than me before a much-needed diet coke. I would have been a nervous wreck seeing those things so close!
Post a Comment