
So this past weekend we were able to take a vacation from our Utah vacation to enjoy a family reunion in Sun River, Oregon. This place was awesome! Just 20 minutes from Bend which is one of the places we are looking to settle once we graduate from dental school.

There was so much to do there. Golf, biking, tennis, swimming, hiking, shopping, you name it. We were like the energizer bunny. Going, going, going. It was really great to see all Andy's cousins again too.



4 comments:
I'm glad you had so much fun on your vacation! Terri's boys are so old.
We are glad you are back to THIS vacation, but we are sure glad you had fun on your vacation away from this vacation. Can't wait for our GIRLS ONLY vacation this weekend! Woo hoo!
My family took a vacation to Sun River growing up and I remember loving it! I'm glad you're getting lots of family time!
It all just looks like WAY too much fun. I mean, vacation from vacation? How much better does it get. I love love love your cute green shirt. And the flower in the hair.
Can't wait for you guys to come back!!!!
Post a Comment