Thursday, July 10, 2008

Safety Violation!!
















I am constantly being scolded and reprimanded by Isaac and Lex, AKA: The Safety Patrol (anyone else's kids watch the Disney Chanel?). Anytime I take my seat belt off before the car comes to a complete stop or walk outside without shoes on, I get a verbal warning, "Safety Violation!" by my children.
Lex and Isaac loved taking turns on the scooter with Grandpa Koch although I would definitely say that riding without a helmet is a serious violation of safety.

















Chuck -YEAH- E -YEAH- Cheese -YEAH-
We filled the marble jar again! Good work Isaac and Lex.

















Chillin' with Uncle Danny. Can you tell whose brother he is? :) Danny was taking care of that beautiful dog for a friend and Lexi was MORE than happy to assist. It's twice as big and ten times as strong but she was bossing it around all night. A couple times it would take off running while she was holding the leash and it about whipped her head right off!

3 comments:

Darice Auston said...

Rowan always "safety patrols" me if I put the car in gear before he has gotten around to clicking his seatbelt (a routine activity that still seems to take over 5 minutes each time we get in the car). "Safety Patrolled ya, mom" I hear from the back seat as I rebelliously put the car in reverse and tell him if he wants to be safe, he better buckle up 'cause I'm not stopping (nice, I know!)

Paul said...

Wow, I thought Andys hair got reeeeaally long, but then saw that it was his brother....

Anonymous said...

Good words.