
It was sure hard to say goodbye to all these cute cousins we've had so much fun with. These 5 were inseparable. Especially Isaac and Keelee. Every time I'd look over they were laughing, wrestling or sitting in a chair together. We were all joking that, although 2nd cousins are technically legal, kissing cousins are still not kosher.

Before we hit the road we made a quick stop at the Lava Rock Cave. Now I'm not one for tight spaces so let me tell you that willingly walking into a big, black, cold hole in the ground is not my first choice of entertainment but I really wanted to see it so I sucked it up and went. It was really cool and not as uncomfortable as I thought but when the kids started complaining that they were scared and wanted to get out I was more than happy to oblige. "It's for the children."

Lex was happy as long as she got to be in charge of the flashlight.

Poor Andy had to drive the whole 11+ hours there and back because let's face it, I'm pretty much a narcoleptic. He doesn't trust that I can stay awake at the wheel, and rightfully so. I just love sleeping in the car and no matter how hard I try, I roll in and out of consciousness the moment we hit the freeway. So we made several rest stops along the way including Taco Time (have you tried the crips bean burritos?!!!) where the kids busted out in the robot.



No comments:
Post a Comment