
It's been great meeting up with so many dear friends these past few days. This here is my sweet and wonderful friend of 11 years, Lisa. Isn't she beautiful? And she's so much fun! Too bad she decided to move back to Utah 2 weeks before we moved to Maryland. Hmm, come to think of it, I'm starting to wonder if that may not have been an accident. Hey! But I was so happy we were able to attend the blessing of her sweet baby girl.

There's been a lot of balls hit over the fence by this little runt. If there's one thing you should know about the Johnsons, it's that they take their wiffle ball seriously.

And then there's Lex. Blissfully happy doing her own thang.

Papa Johnson is so much fun and is always out playing with the kids. And when he's not playing with them he's busy doing things for them like inflating the swimming pools or fixing the swings. What a great grandpa! When I looked out the window and saw this scene I just had to grab my camera.



2 comments:
Your too nice, we loved having you at our house!! We can't wait till game night.
Your too nice, we loved having you at our house!! We can't wait till game night.
Post a Comment