Friday, March 7, 2008

"Because it was fun!"



















That was Lexi's response when I asked why she colored on her bunk bed with a permanent marker. I guess it WAS kind of a stupid question....

11 comments:

Kyle, Tiffany, and Kaiden said...

Oh the things I have to look forward to. That is awful. I've heard the magic eraser gets it off, but I've never had to try. Good luck!

Christi said...

I know how that goes, only too well! I love the funny things they do! I just wanted to make sure that you knew about the reunion that we are having on March 15 at my house? I wasn't positive if you heard, if you need directions, just e-mail me: gingerbubbles@gmail.com

Nate and Lori said...

Uh Oh! I love that you ran and grabbed the camera to take her picture. oh the joys of the blogging world.

Becky said...

Oh no, I didn't immediately go grab my camera. In fact, that was the LAST thing on my mind. She did this several days ago.
I have never had any luck with those blasted magic eraser things, although I've heard lots of people rave about them. What about the rest of you?

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Sorry, I have no advice. But the look on Lexi's face is just too much for me! :) So cute yet so sad, a little defiant ...

Parkinson Family said...

You are such a patient mom. What a classic thing for a Sunbeam to do! Yikes-no clue how to get it out. Magic erasers work on my bath tub and kindergarten tables. They're great for wiping away crayon and who knows what else 5-year-olds wipe on tables.

Molly said...

I would probably cry if that happened to me!

Hauni said...

oh no Becky! I'm just waiting for that day when I walk in the room and something is drawn or colored on. I have read that acetone and "Off Deep Woods" spray (I honestly don't know what this is) works but am not sure if it would damage the bunk bed. I guess you could just paint over it if nothing else works. Good luck!

Haskins said...

Oh that is so funny!! You handled it much better than I would of!! Lexi's expression is priceless!! I love it!

Hauni said...

Someone also told me today to scrub with Comet.

claire said...

It's very artistic though, right?! Oops...
And yes, the magic eraser really is magic, but keep it away from kids (duh) there was a 'terrifying' email about how it's damaging on skin. Now why someone would give a chemical to a child to play with...that is the bigger question.