
We found this frog just chillin' on the sidewalk. Isaac, the animal lover, thought it was great.


There were lots of little shops (including a Fudgery!) and this fun playground in the middle. Fun for all ages!

Poor Lex was so wiped out after all the fun she crashed during lunch.

This place was called Senor Frogs. Ever heard of it? Not necessarily the best children's environment (especially if they can read!) but at least they served corn dogs.

All the kids minus Baby James. These kids got along great the entire week. I was surprised at how well the dynamics of all four families played out.

We each went on a few rides at the amusement park. How did Andy get stuck with the ferris wheel? It's like his least favorite ride of all time because he's afraid of heights.


Feeding ducks is always a favorite but this was the first time they've eaten right out of our hands.



2 comments:
Broadway at the Beach was our favorite place too when we went the Myrtle Beach. Glad the weather was decent for you.
okay, so I have to ask where you stayed so I can look it up. I really want to go there in May if it's not too expensive, and if we can find some people to come with us. It looks so fun, and I need a real vacation!
Post a Comment