I love all of my friends out here! They're the reason I love Maryland. Thanks to Lisa for sending me this picture. A group of 20 of us went to lunch at Red Robin this weekend to celebrate Lis' birthday. Too bad there were too many of us to get a group shot. But we had lots of fun and it was great to hang out with just the girls. I love you all (you know who you are)!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Good times
I love all of my friends out here! They're the reason I love Maryland. Thanks to Lisa for sending me this picture. A group of 20 of us went to lunch at Red Robin this weekend to celebrate Lis' birthday. Too bad there were too many of us to get a group shot. But we had lots of fun and it was great to hang out with just the girls. I love you all (you know who you are)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment