
We were so excited to be invited to spend a week at Myrtle Beach in South Carolina with some great friends. It was so nice to escape the cold Baltimore weather and enjoy some sunshine and good company. We spent most our time playing in the sand and swimming in the pool but managed to indulge in a few of the plentiful options for entertainment including tennis, shopping, mini golf, etc. We also just had fun playing games every night after the kids went to bed.


Is this considered child abuse?

He asked me to. He really did!

Now it's Dad's turn.

Hey -I never claimed to be an artist.


Let's go fly a kite...



We thought it would be fun to have a picnic on the beach. It was great except now I know why they are called SANDwiches. Go figure. It just added a little extra crunch to that creamy peanut butter.





9 comments:
Looks like the weather was very nice for you. I'd love to go there more if it weren't so far away.
Sounds like an awesome trip, and you guys got tons of cute pictures!! Yea for spring break.
That looks like so much fun!! I want to take a trip badly!! Glad you got to get away!
I think it should be prohibitted to post pictures of sunshine and beaches on blogs before the month of May. Its just not fair to the rest of us. Looks like a great trip! Your yoga picture should be in a magazine. And I love the new family picture! You guys are so cute!
Wow! Looks like the perfect Spring Break! Your pictures are adorable! You all are so photogenic! I loved reading all about your fun trip. What a great idea!
The family pic turned out perfectly!! Nice work! :)
Wow! Your pictures are darling. What a fun trip. We need to get out and do more while we are here on the East Coast. How fun. What kind of camera do you have? You took some great pics.
I'm so jealous of your awesome trip! I need some warmth right about now. Your family is so cute!
Andy, you got it goin' on. Especially your Ken doll bits.
Post a Comment