
We saw lots of dolphins on this trip. They were swimming like 30 yards away! It was really cool.




Isaac and Brooklyn. These 2 could be brother and sister they look so much alike. Same big blue eyes, same coloring, etc. Isaac is holding a sea urchin in that shovel. It was really cool. Scott found it on the beach. We kept him alive in a bucket of water for a while (not Scott, the sea urchin) and then decided set him free.


Is that the Coppertone baby?

This picture was taken from the balcony of the condo we stayed in. I could get used to waking up to that view every morning.



2 comments:
What a beautiful spring break! I love all those beach pictures! We'll have to go there some day! Your balcony view is a dream! I'm glad your family had such a fun time!
what you cant tell from the last picture of andy on the balcony, is that he thoroughly soiled himself due to being on the 19th story.
trick photography at its finest
Post a Comment