
Isaac and Lexi love going on treasure hunts. At home we usually just hide a bag of candy and make a simple map of our apartment. So we thought it would be really fun to have one on the beach. What we didn't realize is that we would be attacked by a gazillion seagulls. One actually bit Lexi's hand. You can see it going for her in this picture.

We wiped away the tears and were able to escape the seagulls long enough to find the X mark on the sand. Isaac was sure that pirates had left the treasure for him to find.



1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I'm so jealous! I haven't been to the beach forever and I ache to just get a hint of sun and color! You have the cutest family and man I wish I looked like you in a bathing suit!!! Fun pictures!
Post a Comment