Monday, March 24, 2008

Boooooooo

Tonight during dinner Andy got us all excited. "Who knows what day it is tomorrow?!" Lexi yells, "Christmas?!" Isaac yells, "Grandma and Grandpa are coming!" (which they are in 2 days, yea!!!) And I'm thinking, what is it?! What is it?! Then Andy crushes all our excitement by announcing, "Nope, it's the opening day of baseball!" Cricket, cricket. Hey, it's nothing against baseball but we were all ready for him to announce that we're going to Disneyland or something.

3 comments:

Dr. J said...

Wow, looks like I'm the jerk in both these stories. If the shoe fits...

Mike said...

Baseball in infinitely better than Disneyland. Duh.

Hauni said...

It's never ending at our house...baseball, football, basketball and of course March Madness. We set aside a whole month of doing nothing but watching college basketball! Oh well, I guess I'd rather he be into sports than other things!