
2003- This was back before the ninja turtles had made their big comeback. As a baby, Isaac kindof looked like a turtle. The bald head, the big eyes... so we figured we'd go with that and just make him look a little more fierce. BTW, these first few pictures were taken so long ago I (Andy) had to scan them.


2004- Elmo (who wouldn't keep the blasted hat on for 2 seconds), a (bald, inert, and mute) cheerleader, a mad scientist (not too far from the truth), and who knows what the bleep I'm supposed to be
2005- I had to make yet another yarn hair piece for that little squaw because, as you'll notice, there's not much growth up top.
2006- Darth Vader, Spider Woman, and the cutest skunk I've ever seen
2007- I'm sure you remember this picture from last year. Isaac as Raphael (round 2), Lexi the ladybug, and Drew and I went as Wolverine and Rogue.



5 comments:
so what's on tap for this year??
to make your blog not accessible from search engines....sign in....go to costomize....settings.....and then srcoll down....there should be a yes or no option to take it off search engines....
i dont know how secure that reallly is but maybe it will help?
That freaked me out to get on here to post and see Sam and Rachel's post...but then I realized that they were answering your post on my blog.
I too am pretty excited to see what you come up with for this year. Are you coming to the Eldersberg Ward party? if so...there are going to be prizes for best costume.
You are so creative! At this point, I'm still looking for costumes with one requirement...WARM! If they are warm then I get them. When Brit gets older, I'm sure he'll have more of an opinion!
By the way, I saw your comment on my blog about me being slim, well it's so funny because I just got done telling Tyler last night that I wish I lived close to you so I could take your classes and tone up! I just run every day right now, but I would love some hard work out action! Maybe we'll live close one day!
That was so fun to see your little kiddos each year getting bigger. I can't wait to see the costumes this year!
Post a Comment