
Well, it's that time of year again! We've been so busy that we haven't even had time to go to Baughers Farm to pick out our pumpkins this year. Instead, we went the expedited route: up the street to a cute little produce stand. Because the kids were so excited, it was the fastest pumpkin selecting outing ever! The only rule was the kids had to be able to lift the pumpkin they chose. I learned my lesson from last year! They literally ran from the car to "their" pumpkin and were back in the car in 7 minutes.

It's just like gutting a fish, Homeskillet. Get used to it!

The unveiling. Lexi couldn't stand the thought of leaving her new little friend alone, outside, and in the dark. We settled on letting him sleep on the kitchen counter, as opposed to in her bed. :)

Gettin' down and dirty. James made us some yummy seeds which was the first time I've ever even tried them, believe it or not. I think I'm hooked.

Documentation of the horrible verbal abuse Isaac has to endure. "Isaac, you smell." "Isaac, you look disgusting." Feeling a little guilty now, aren't we Paul?

This is Andy's masterpiece. Pardon the poor quality photograph. At first I thought it was a shoe.... but when he put the light inside I could see it clearly. Can you tell what it is? Pst, think Edward (profile on left) and Bella (profile on right). Still no? Well then, just play along!



7 comments:
Ah ha! I see it! Great job on the pumpkin. Your new family picture is cute, looks like it was a bit windy that day!
Love it!
Thanks a lot for not inviting us. We're pissed. j/k. I know that we were invited, Nate just didn't mention it until late and I didn't get home until 9:30 and he was at school late.
I know that I'm only a fake blond...but I don't really see what the heck the pumpkin is supposed to look like. Sorry Andy.
Thanks a lot for not inviting us. We're pissed. j/k. I know that we were invited, Nate just didn't mention it until late and I didn't get home until 9:30 and he was at school late.
I know that I'm only a fake blond...but I don't really see what the heck the pumpkin is supposed to look like. Sorry Andy.
Your family pic look great! You do them every year don't you!? It is sooo stressful!
I just have to say....what a darling new family picture! You have such a cute family.
Becky, where's your "Boo" pumpkin you made. I liked it! :) and Andy I thought your Dracula pumpkin turned out great!
Post a Comment