I've received several tags over the past several weeks that I've never got around to. I happen to have some free time at the moment so I thought I'd give it a go.
My Husband:
What is his name? He will answer to any of the following: Andy/Andrew/Drew/Elbows/Stretch
How long have you been together? By together if you mean married, then coming up on 8 years.
How long did you date? Ooo, if only it was that simple. Let's see, we kinda sorta dated a couple months pre-mish, I wrote some and dated some during his mission, then I was really wishy washy and flaky (poor guy) for several months post-mish. So collectively I would say we dated for like 6 months, we were engaged for 3 and a half months and we were somewhere in between for 30 months (mission included). Any questions?
How old is he? Wow. Hitting all the sore spots tonight. He's 29. I'm turning 30 on Wednesday. Does that make me a cougar?
Who eats more? Well if you're talking about chocolate, definitely me. Anything else would be him.
Who said I love you first? Um, the question is how many times did he say it before I finally caved. How horrible am I?
Who is taller? Drew. Thank goodness I can wear a heel as high as I want! Never a huge confidence booster when you can rest your chin on your prom dates head.
Who sings better? I do but that's not sayin' much. Whenever Andy sings #1 He's trying to be obnoxious (A very privileged few have heard Andy's rendition of Take On Me- Darice and Christina, I'm sure you can recall...Christmas Day, Karaoke, booing, maybe a broken window or two), and #2 Lexi always says "Daddy, thaths dithguthting. Meaning "that's disgusting" said with a lisp.
Who is smarter? He's got the brains, I've got the brawn...ze tanning lotion?
Whose temper is worse? Lately it has been mine. Honestly, I was the nicest person in the world before I had kids.
Who does the laundry? Moi
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Drew. He won't hear the alarm unless it's blaring into his ear drums.
Who pays the bills? Drew. I don't do bills.
Who mows the lawn? Drew. Coming from a family of 4 brothers I was never given the opportunity. I feel so deprived!
Who cooks dinner? I have the best of intentions though our family dinners are becoming few and far between. Usually I'm scrambling for something quick to give the kids as we rush to the gym.
Who drives when you are together? Drew. And I tease him for driving like a grandpa.
Who is more stubborn? I say him and he says me. Don't tell but I know it's me. I'm just being stubborn. :)
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Well since I'm NEVER the one who's wrong.... Kidding!
Whose parents do you see the most? Both our parents live 2000 miles away. :(
Who kissed who first? Let's just say that Drew was very persistent.
Who asked who out? Drew was too chicken to ask me out so instead he made bets with me at the bowling alley (a big group of us used to go every Thursday). Loser buys dinner. It wasn't until months later that I found out he'd lost intentionally. Smooth.
Who proposed? Drew
Who is more sensitive? Two BIG thumbs pointing at this gal.
Who has more friends? I probably have more but he has his elite crew that have been super tight since junior high.
Who wears the pants in the family? I like to think we share the pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have loved reading these on peoples blogs. I love how you said you were the nicest person up until you had kids! Ha! I think we all were a lot more something or other before the kids came into the picture. Ah, but we love 'em.
Post a Comment