
...although I usually wear a touch more clothing and, contrary to popular belief, not all yoga instructors refuse a razor. I quite like prickle-less legs, thank you very much!
During these 3 days we were able to do a lot of meditation. It was so rejuvenating to be able to clear my mind, without any distractions, and reflect on all aspects of my life. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually. It was an opportunity for me to be completely open and honest with myself about my weaknesses, and even more difficult, my strengths. I have definitely been suffering from FMS (frumpy mom syndrome) lately. I've just been exhausted trying to keep up with my kids busy schedules while still attempting to accomplish all the other things I'm needing to do in a day. Who has time to shower let alone waste time with a flat iron? Are you with me ladies? All the mothers out there are nodding enthusiastically, I'm sure.
Well folks, I'm ready to retire the sweats! I'm going to start by simplifying my life, allowing myself to make mistakes, and living life one day at a time.



3 comments:
Hallelujah!! I'll drink to that! Root beer, of course. Glad that you had such a nice weekend and one of these years you'll have to teach me everything that you know in yoga.
Hello Becky!! I have been reading your blog through Angies and decided it was time to say hello. I haven't seen you in years and I love to read your witty blog posts. I hope everything is great with youa nd I'd like to hear from ya sometime. In the meantime I will spy on you via blog.
Kristy Henderson Herlean
Hey becky! i need your email address - my friend is throwing me a shower and she is doing evites because she is in Colorado. you can email me at amandakayelong@gmail.com.
Post a Comment